Thursday 14 July 2011

Harry Potter IT ALL ENDS

Why there will always be Harry Potter In my life

Harry Potter is something that I've grown up with, and although I'm very sad that it's all coming to an end. It will continue to be a part of my life.

The reasons:

I continue to re read the books at least once a year, and still love them. When I have children i'm going to enforce Harry Potter up on them, until they love it as much as I did.

I can never forget all the truly hideous fanfic that I used to read...and write *blushes* This was one of those times that you look back on and cringe, but have fond memories of.

Many of the actors will be around for many years as a constant reminder of both my mortality (they're of similar age to myself) and the movies. I still remember going to see the first one with my step dad and having to explain everything to him. It's definitely my favourite of the movies. 

The main reason it will never really end for me is the fact that it's a part of my childhood, teen years and now twenties. I have literally grown up with it, and for that I will always have a special place for all things Pottery.

8 comments:

  1. Awww <3 I'm gonna be so sad tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :[ It's made me all nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. I've gotten my niece and nephew hooked (on the movies at least). Trying to get them to read the books.

    Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've grown up with it too. HP has been such a huge part of my life I can't imagine life without it! I'm gonna be so sad when it's all over...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe nice, i tried with my cousin but she likes Diary of a Wimpy kid and Justin Bieber now...get them while they're young.

    It's sad times, i want to go to the wizarding world in Orlando at some point. The dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter is great! I'm going to be a bit sad to see the end of the films but I can imagine watching them and re-reading the books for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still can't really believe it's ending! I want to re-read the books next year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...