Thursday 26 May 2011

Third Sentence Thursday (Although apparently it is Wednesday on here still)



Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme that involves the 3rd sentence, and then perverts it.

Or 1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
     2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)

 
I am currently reading:
Ballad - Maggie Stiefvater. This is the sequel to Lament. 

Third sentence: "By 'it' I mean 'him' of course."

Review...if you can call it that:

Hm, not many good places I can take this. Although I guess this will allow me to rant about how irritating it is when people go 'whose she, the cats mother'. Do they actually expect me to refer to them by name for the entirety of the conversation. Also when you refer to a baby as 'it' and somebody corrects you. It's not like the baby really cares that you implied it has no gender. It's a baby. It's probably hungry or tired, I doubt it's getting irritable because you reffered to it as an it.

I don't think i'll regularly do this meme, as it hasn't turned out well.

Also, you can look forward (or not may be the case) to my review of Ballad in the future.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...