Wednesday 22 June 2011

Waiting on Wednesday 4

It's my one month blogoversary!

This week I am anticipating the release of...Eve





Eve 
Anna Carey
Published 4th October Harper Collins

Synopsis

"The year is 2032, sixteen years after a deadly virus—and the vaccine intended to protect against it—wiped out most of the earth’s population. The night before eighteen-year-old Eve’s graduation from her all-girls school she discovers what really happens to new graduates, and the horrifying fate that awaits her.

Fleeing the only home she’s ever known, Eve sets off on a long, treacherous journey, searching for a place she can survive. Along the way she encounters Caleb, a rough, rebellious boy living in the wild. Separated from men her whole life, Eve has been taught to fear them, but Caleb slowly wins her trust...and her heart. He promises to protect her, but when soldiers begin hunting them, Eve must choose between true love and her life."
Goodreads


This looks so good, and I adore the cover. Can't wait to get this. Happy WoW.


Amy

16 comments:

  1. Eve sounds so great. It's already on my wishlist.
    I'm a new follower. Your blog design's so cute.
    I'd love if you'd follow back c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Never heard of this one, sounds good! Here's my Waiting On Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want to read Eve so bad! I'm a huge dystopian and the "rough, rebellious boy living in the wild. " line totally won me over. I'm a sucker for my rebel boys :D

    Cannot wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I'll add it to my wishlist!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your one-month anniversary! Eve sounds really good.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! This one sounds really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this one a month ago, read the summary and fell in love with it. I certainly can't wait to get my hands on it. Awesome pick for this week's WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard a lot of good things about this one. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my wow a few weeks back. So excited about this one too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to this one too! Great pick!

    My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/06/www-8-and-waiting-on-wednesday-june.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds interesting. I'd love to know what happened to the new graduates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay one month anniversary! That's awesome. I fancy this too, looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to read Eve too. Happy Blogiversary!

    My wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this one on my wishlist too. I can't wait for it to come out :)



    On My Wishlist this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant choice - I can't wait to read this one either - though I wish they didn't give so much away on the synopsis!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Don't know how I missed this, but Happy Blogoversary!!

    This looks like a really terrific read! I love dystopian novels! Thanks for featuring this book, which is now going on my TBR pile! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...